Monday, June 8, 2009

Thank you.. ummmm...


Today we got the biggest package from Amazon and after opening it to find a breadmachine, Kevin and I pretty much dived into the box trying to find some slip of paper to let us know who gave it to us.  Isn't that sad? Someone gave us such a nice and thoughtful gift, yet we have no idea who gave it to us.  Well if anyone knows, please let us know.  The reward will be a loaf of freshbread=).

Almost one month until the wedding and things are going pretty well. I feel really really blessed because every step of the planning has ended up going so smoothly.  I feel like everyone's gifts are totally being utilized and the people who are helping us in all aspects are so talented and loving in how they are sharing their gifts with us. Just took engagement pictures this weekend at Great Falls.  Our photographer is Dan Wong, a newbie to CP church, but a good new friend of Kevin and mine. We spent almost 4 hours at Great Falls this weekend and even intended taking pictures at the same log where Kevin proposed to me.  The sad part of the story is we hiked probably over a mile to the log only to realize it is no longer there!!  OH MY goodness... I was supposed to show my children that log.  Now the only people who have seen it are Mike Huang, Mark Lai, and Joey Sung. Lucky guys I tell you.

No comments: