Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh How Things Work Out

Freak out time, it's less than a month until the wedding!!

Quite the contrary (PRAISE THE LORD!) because while things are moving a little quicker, everything, even the small itsy bitsy details are working out.   

A few months back when I was making the wedding invitations, I actually messed them up and printed all of the invites with the wording about an inch off.  It didn't look horrible, and most people said (at least in the back of their minds), what's the big deal?  While I tried to let others console me, I have to say, when it comes to designing something, an inch makes all the difference.   So I decided to reprint them and thanks to Kinkos of Rockville, I reprinted the invites at no extra cost and even got to keep the cardstock from the misprints.  GOOD DEAL!

As a daughter of a true environmentalist, I couldn't put that cardstock to waste! So I saved all 200 invitations.  Well they've been sitting queitly in this white envelope for a few months, but just the other day I was contemplating how I could make table cards for the reception without having to buy anything and what do you know?  It came across my mind to take the cardstock from my misprints to make table cards.  AMAZING idea. Not only is the paper already cut to size, all I had to do was fold them in half!  While I know many of you must be holding onto the edge of your seats dying to see these tablecards, I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait.   The wedding is only about 3 weeks away.=)


No comments: