Monday, June 15, 2009

Miss you!


Today is June 15th, three days before a month to Kevin and my wedding.  A bittersweeeet time...I'm so excited to be married to Kevin and ready for this next step in our relationship, yet I know moving out permanently will be a big transition.  I went with my grandma out and about today. I figured she needs to get out of the house sometimes and so we went to the mechanic, Michaels, AC Moore, and CVS to finish some errands.  A lot of my day is spent with her, and when i hang out with my grandma, I have to say, i enjoy it just as much if not more than hanging out with peers of mine.  If it was possible, maybe I should have made her a bridesmaid. After all, we are tight. 

The two little kiddies that I live with are quite cute as well and what can say? Although I don't enjoy waking up to a stampede every morning and wailing and "MOMMMY" tantrums at 7am in the morning, it's an even tradeoff since these kids are way too cute.  Here's the photoshoot my supposed-to-be-in-bed nephew just took with me.  Yes, check out Kevin and my ever so cute ring bearer.  

No comments: