Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Writing!

It's 11:30am right now and I'm trying to finish at 10 page paper that's due today. Have class at 4pm an another assignment to complete so I'm going to keep this short. I'm done with the paper, only problem is I haven't read it through yet and revisions and citing articles always takes a long time. Just in case, you didn't know, I am currently getting my Masters in Public Health at UMCP.  Kevin is hard at work in his program in Elementary Education at UMCP as well. He graduates JULY 2nd and when that happens, we're going to have a big celebration. It's a huge accomplishment! 

As I'm writing my paper and apparently a blog entry, I'm listening to "Breathe Deep" a cd filled with the music of Hiram Ring, a college friend of mine.  Check him out at www.hiramring.com, buy his tunes on ITUNES, and if you're on the invite list to my wedding, then you should hear him there as well!  Alrighty, BACK TO WORK.

No comments: