Sunday, March 8, 2009

March already?


Today is Sunday, March 8th and I always try to make it my day of rest.  Set aside some time to hang out with Kevin today and although we've been dating for almost 3 years, our time together was just as or probably even more enjoyable than it was when we first started dating.  As we get closer and closer to our wedding, it seems like I become more and more thankful for our relationship and I guess I value it more.

Why am I thankful?  Okay here we go... just to name a few. 
1. I have someone who listens and cares and challenges me each day.
2. Our relationship has grown closer and progressed with each extra year we know each other. Just seems to get better.
3. I have the best family, parents, and church community that really support us and encourage us in our relationship.
4. We balance each other's weaknesses very well.
5. We think of crazy ideas together.
6. We have a whole lot of fun and laugh a lot at each other and with each other.
7. We've developed balance and self-control in terms of the boundaries in our relationship that's helped make our relationship healthy. 
8. The fact that I have great friends that also encourage me and understand me.  Can't just have a man..always need other people too. So I'm glad that I've learned that I need other people too! It's made my relationship with Kev even better.

1 comment:

Andrea C. said...

that is awesome. :) i'm so happy for you two.
-summie