Saturday, March 14, 2009

A few words from the designer herself...

Spring break just started for me and I plan to print wedding invitations at Kinkos THIS WEEK> I'm currently designing the RSVP and reception cards on the fabulous Microsoft Word. Who know you could do it all on word? Anyways, the invitations are complete...in terms of the design...so I'm excited!  I love designing things and I love different types of paper and I love fonts and I love cards! In the process of designing the invites I've probably thought of 30 other designs so if anyone ever wants to use my word template and change it around a little I have ideas! I'm happy to say too that the invites will be handstamped and I didn't even have to buy it. (The things you can find when you're just looking around!)

I found this beautiful flower stamp in my sister's drawer and although I'm no stamper, I couldn't let it go. okay back to work. 

No comments: