Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yahoo!

Yahoo!! I am done with my last course and exam of my MPH program.  Everyone, please cheer with me!  Of course, I have so much more to complete in the next day, in the next week, and this month, and of course I have one more semester left, but little victories people, we're celebrating the little things.  And here we go...

1. Epi exam today, was worried for myself, but NOW OVER. Interestingly, I woke up thinking about nondifferential misclassification and bias and all these epi terms. Studying the night before DOES help!
2. My professor brought some quality candy to get us through our 3 hour exam... I mean 2 hours and 30 mins.  
3. I let go of exercising this week and today am not running.  No guilt.
4. My neighborhood friend came over to chill the other day.Nice break from the studying.
5. I yelled in my car today because I was so happy my exam was OVER.  It can feel a little weird, but quite freeing. =)Empty the mind.
6. Tax refunds. Right for our new corvette.
7. Received my free scoop coupon from the baskin robbins birthday club....been a member for how many years?? They should crown me.

Wish me luck over the next week.  Growing up is tough!

No comments: