Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where's Waldo - My husband's latest prank

I have to say that life married to my husband is never boring.  He's a prankster and it makes me laugh.  Yes, we have a lot of fun together.

This past weekend, Julia and Jonathan and my grandma came over for a day of fun at their Auntie Bel and Uncle Kevin's and I'm not sure who had more fun, them or us!  

We played Chutes and Ladders (Julia won), then Kevin made up this game where you toss my old jewelry into a hole, we read books, ate popsicles, and then we made cards with Bel's scrapbooking stuff and then... well that's when we were going to go to the park. The only problem is we couldn't find Kevin!  Now you'd think that being much older than a 3 and 6 years old, I would have been able to find Kevin, but think again.






We went in our bedroom, jumped on the bed, looked in the closet, went in the bathroom and I was sure that he was in the tub.... nope! We looked in the hall closet.  If you've ever come into my house, it's only a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, so really there aren't many places to hide. 

15 minutes after my husband hid, look where we found him!  If you've ever been in my house, I swear you would have been fooled too.   

Can't figure it out? Check out the second pictures. A classic where's waldo! These cardboard cutouts are from our wedding and have been next to our kitchen table for the past year and a half.  Not only have they scared neighbors and visitors when they come in, we put them to good use and scare each other=). 

3 comments:

pris said...

Hahaha!

nathan ong said...

haha nice!

KJBLS said...

ahhahahha, this is hilarious and brilliant!