Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yeah, Almost Sleeping

So I'm officially a blog addict. Some women think about men, some about what outfit they'll buy next, some about the weather.  I think about what I'm going to blog especially when I'm driving in the car.  It's almost 12am and I told Kevin I'd go to sleep soon, but what started off as a simple snack has become pineapple, expired easy mac, and chocolate covered pomegranates from Costco.  Add to that a late night blog session and this is definitely a guilty pleasure. I'm enjoying it though.

From a conversation with a friend last week, I've decided that from now on anytime I look fat in pictures or  a little chubbier (which may end up happening tomorrow after this late night snack), people are going to think I am pregnant.  That's flattering!  My friend said she saw a picture of me on vacation and I must have looked a little rounder because she honestly thought I might have a baby in my stomach.  Speaking of babies, my grandma told me for the 97th time to hurry up and have one because they are fun.  Babies are fun, they really are and cute, I agree, but nieces and nephews are pretty cute and fun too!  I can barely be responsible for myself, so I'm going to have to wait.  In all honesty, I'm hoping my grandma will live many more years because I do want her to see my children.  

MY next RAVE will have to be a personal review of the HONDA FIT 2010 and more.   Today was Kevin's last day teaching for the school year and tomorrow is his last day of the school year.  Praise the LORD. We're going to celebrate! Signing off...=)


No comments: