Monday, March 15, 2010

INTRODUCING!!!



Josiah Tam, so cute.  Today I went to the hospital to see my newest nephew.  Sadly, when my first niece came, I didn't know how exciting a new baby can be, but now that I'm a three time aunt, I definitely know how to celebrate and be excited...first I held the baby and then tonight I'm going to eat a cupcake in his honor.  While most newborns are not so cute, this little honey is no lying, absolutely 101% cute, no joke.  And he has much potential for the days to come.

I was hoping and crossing my fingers that this baby wouldn't be born this weekend.  This weekend, I went out of town and I didn't want to miss a thing.  So logically, I asked my sister to just hold off until I came home and then things would be perfect. Of course, the kind sister that she is, my sister held it off and had her baby on March 14th, yesterday at around 8:45pm. This time so happened to be 15 minutes before I got off the bus from a trip to NYC.  I was already in town technically when she was pushing this baby into the world.  PERFECT timing, huh? ...ahhh yes, this week is going to be a good week.  

Excitingly, this new baby is an addition to my current two person fan club.  The greatest thing about being an aunt is having a fun club.  Whenever I visit or happen to see my niece and nephew, they welcome me as if I'm a big celebrity.  And that I AM!!  Just last week, I showed up to see them and the moment they saw me at the door, they started jumping up and down, cheering "YI YI" meaning Auntie, and ran towards the door to greet me.  Big celebration when I come, definitely better than any adult welcome I've gotten.  With little Josiah here, there's another precious person to add to my fan club.  What could be better than that? And for all of you who have been waiting for footage of this new little potato, here it is!


4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Bel you're hair looks awesome in those pictures!!! What's your secret?? Also, your new nephew is a cute potato :)

pris said...

bel, i was thinking the same thing. you look great!

Cleverly Changing said...

Your baby nephew is beautiful. He looks so peaceful and perfect.