Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good Timing

One reason I believe in God is that he has impeccable timing.  I've been having a hard time focusing on my studies lately.  During this time of year, it's vital that I stay focused because I am nearing my finals and thankfully, the end of my semester. 

With a new ring, it's been found that I often get distracted easily. I remember my future wedding and then  start daydreaming in my head and the shininess and sparkle tends to catch my eye easily and distracts me often.  When I first got engaged, my brother in law told me to study with the ring off and so I did, well for short time.  Recently after getting the ring resized I realized that the diamond was loose in the setting of the ring. As a result, this whole week I haven't worn my ring.  So as a result, I've been much more focused, more attentive in class and all!  God's good timing comes in in that I'm nearing finals and this next week is my last week of classes--meaning I have papers, projects and everything due not to mention I need to study for my upcoming exams.  

So while I want my ring back, it seems to have worked out just as He planned.  I haven't written anymore invitation lists, brainstormed my wedding party, or designed anymore invitations for the special day...at least not for now. 

No comments: